- We completed this book during the same time we were studying the United Kingdom. This worked perfect for the geography portion of this book!
- We looked at the concepts of being social and cooperating. We did different activities in which cooperation was a must in order for the project to be completed.
- We read "Little Red Hen"and discussed the similarities and differences between the books.
- Baked bread (to go along with "Little Red Hen")
- Worked on defining and using onomatopoeias in our personal speech and writings
- Drew sun rays in various ways
- Started a weather log
- Continued working on our weather logs
- Looked at drawing textures, shading, and cross hatching
- Drew our own pictures using the above techniques
- Studied friction and traction
- Made an english trifle
- Studied storm clouds and the various types of clouds