Well, we are still sick, but joyful nonetheless! I am so glad I was challenged to do this again this year, as I enjoy focusing on the positive and the happy heart it creates!
Today I am thankful for:
- Quiet moments in the morning before the kids rise, to spend time with God
- The joy of watching K11 take pride in the breakfast she made
- The kids playing so well together
- Having nowhere to go today!
- The joy of hearing S5 figure out her sounds for the letters!
- Fresh veggies and deer for a scrumptious dinner
- The ability to still be able to pick peppers from the garden
- Already knowing what we are going to have for breakfast tomorrow :)