Wednesday, November 5, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Days 1-4

I've been asked/challenged to do 30 days of Thanksgiving again this year.  With having my surgery in September, I still have not gotten in the swing of things.  It was a 6 weeks recovery, and who knows how long it is going to take to adjust!  With that said, I am going to quit giving excuses of my lack of posts, lol, and accept the challenge!

Day 1:
- Hot tea
- Family Time
- Kids' Workshops
- Coupons for 30% off entire order!
- Warm fuzzy fabric
- A functioning washer
- A deer to butcher
- A delicious deer roast!

Day 2:
- Warm blankets
- A functioning dryer so I didn't have to go out in the cold to use the clothesline
- A cover for my garden so my plants don't die!
- A clean garage (yes, you read that right!  the garage is clean!)
- LOTS of clothing to bring to Goodwill
- Family nap time
- Lots of baby clothes that have been passed down
- A store close by, since I forgot to pull meat out to thaw ;)

Day 3:
- Therapists who understand cancelling that day due to illness
- Being able to bring pillows and blankets into the living room to be together, though sick
- Not having to miss a day from school though sick
- Having time to craft
- Chance to create a new recipe for dinner - Buffalo Chicken Pasta!
- A hubby that works hard to provide for the family
- A baby girl who laughs at her older siblings, bringing a smile to everyone's faces!
- Families to share clothing with

Day 4:
- Being able to open my windows back up
- The right to vote
- Leftovers in the fridge so I didn't have to cook dinner
- A pressure canner to can dry beans
- A sweet boy who scrubbed my bathroom without being asked to!
- The news that one of my best friends is getting a set of baby goat twins!
- The joy of seeing my kids write their penpals
- Fresh organic vegetables and fruit delivered to my door!



No comments:

Post a Comment