Tonight, I NEED to write this post. I NEED to reflect on how much I have to be thankful for. Why? Because today has been one of those days that I felt so sick, I didn't want to get out of bed! L8 is now running a fever again. K11 is coughing something fierce. So am I. It feels like someone is sitting on my chest, and deep breaths are "overrated" ;)
With all that said, there is no doubt we are blessed!!!! Today I am thankful for:
- Hubby making delicious pumpkin muffins for breakfast, so I didn't have to cook!
- A1 is eating REALLY well - for those that don't know, she really struggled with that before!
- A1 is saying a bunch of new words - we heard "Zoey," "Good girl," and "Food please" today :)
- Three loads of laundry = clean clothes :)
- Finished some crafts today, getting them ready to mail
- Leftovers for dinner, so I didn't have to cook for dinner either
- Listening to Christmas music