Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Salmon and Spinach Pasta Dish

Some times I find myself inspired to try new creations in the kitchen. Some times they turn out well and other times they do not. Tonight's creation, though, was YUMMY! Sooooo I figured before I forget what all I put in it and how I cooked it, I would share :)

Shannon's Salmon and Spinach Pasta Dish (8 servings)

Ingredients
stick butter
1/4 C olive oil
onion, chopped
4-5 scallions, chopped
5 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cans (13.5 oz) artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
juice of half a lemon
1 C white wine
jar of sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
4 C fresh chopped spinach
cooked pasta - saving 1 C pasta water
cooked salmon
parmesan cheese

In large pan, melt butter with oil. Saute onions and scallions. Add garlic. Stir in artichokes, lemon juice, and white wine. Cook for about 10 minutes. Add tomatoes, pasta water, and spinach, cooking until well mixed and spinach is tender. Mix in pasta. Dish into bowls, sprinkle with cheese and serve with salmon steak on top. YUMMY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment