Monday, March 4, 2013

Update

Sooooooo much has happened since I last blogged!!!  In response to quite a few e-mails (love you guys !)  Over the next few days, I am hoping to update my blog on the various crafts and activities we have been doing, including preparing for Christmas (YES I realize I am MONTHS behind, school projects, and preparing for Easter.  But in the meantime, I want to share some exciting news for those who have not heard...

In the beginning of July or so, we will be welcoming our newest blessing!  We are all quite excited!  The ultrasound shows it is a little girl, so we will be naming her Alyson Michaela, or Aly :)  We are all super excited to be adding her to our family!!!

So look for posts coming soon, with pictures hopefully, of our past adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment