Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My "Broken Hallelujah"

Life right now is HARD!  Medical issues are causing heartache.  Surgery is imminent.  Having coded before due to a lack of communication when coming out of the anesthesia after a surgical procedure, surgery SCARES me!  Heart ache with loved ones and friends is running rampant.  I have friends that do not know what the future holds for them - where they are going to live or get their next meal.  I hurt for so many people and have cried so many tears for each of them.

But no matter what, I know my God rises above it all!  Romans 8:28 says "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to his purpose."  And in James 1:3-4, "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.  But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." (Both are NKJV)

Some how, some way, through all the pain and tears, I will continue to grow and He will use my journey for the good - for the glory of His Kingdom.  Is there any greater joy than to be used for His purposes!?!?

As I was pondering these thoughts, I was playing on you tube - and came across this song - "Broken Hallelujah" by the Afters.  All I can say is "Lord, hear my heart.  Use me Father.  Use these trials for Your good and the glory of Your Kingdom!"




No comments:

Post a Comment