Sunday, November 9, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 9

Tonight, I NEED to write this post.  I NEED to reflect on how much I have to be thankful for.  Why?  Because today has been one of those days that I felt so sick, I didn't want to get out of bed!  L8 is now running a fever again.  K11 is coughing something fierce.  So am I.  It feels like someone is sitting on my chest, and deep breaths are "overrated" ;)

With all that said, there is no doubt we are blessed!!!!  Today I am thankful for:

- Hubby making delicious pumpkin muffins for breakfast, so I didn't have to cook!
- A1 is eating REALLY well - for those that don't know, she really struggled with that before!
- A1 is saying a bunch of new words - we heard "Zoey," "Good girl," and "Food please" today :)
- Three loads of laundry = clean clothes :)
- Finished some crafts today, getting them ready to mail
- Leftovers for dinner, so I didn't have to cook for dinner either
- Listening to Christmas music

No comments:

Post a Comment